Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Disneyland Hotel!


One of my favorite places on this whole planet is Disneyland. I am, in fact, such a fan of the park and its creator, Walt Disney, that I probably border on fanatic! Everything about the park intrigues me, from the rides to the hotels to the history of how it all came to be. Finally, there is a book about the early history of the Disneyland Hotel. It's called Disneyland Hotel: The Early Years 1954-1988 by Donald W. Ballard. The book is incredible! For a full run-down on everything that's discussed in the book, visit MagicalHotel.com. There's a lot of great stuff on the website too, including scans that you won't find in the book, such as rare brochures and pictures of the hotel. If you are totally diggin' the rare pics, you can even purchase them as 5x7 or 8x10 prints.

The book retails for $47.50 USD.

1 comment:

Kitten Moon said...

You're very welcome! And thank you for visiting my blog. I'm honored :)