Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who doesn't know this?



Apparently this guy! I'm still in shock over this! How does one know all about Dallas but not about Elvis??? WTF????

From Extra TV via Monsters & Critics:

Dancing with the Stars professional dancer Louie Van Amstel spilled his secrets to “Extra” revealing details about his season six celebrity partner, Priscilla Presley.

Van Amstel, returning to DWTS after a break, admits to “Extra” that he didn’t know that his partner, Priscilla Presley, was the ex of the “King of Rock and Roll.”

“I didn’t know her as Elvis’ ex-wife. I knew her from Dallas.

In Holland, I watched that show religiously.”

Van Amstel explains why he won’t dance to Elvis songs saying, “She [Priscilla] does not want to use Elvis’ music. It’s still about Priscilla Presley…She doesn’t want to take advantage of the Elvis fans.”

Van Amstel also reveals that the producers tried to trick him into thinking he was partnering with his celebrity crush, Angelina Jolie, saying, “I opened the thing [envelope with name of partner] and I already thought I would get Priscilla…Then I was like, ‘That’s Angelina Jolie”…I was like, ‘You’re pranking me,’ and then they started laughing.”

No comments: