Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tatty Devine Pierrot Jewelry

This jewelry collection totally brings me right back to childhood. My mother full-on decorated my bedroom (I had no say about this) with Pierrot everything, from bedspread to picture frames to a fabric painting, which I still have. Good thing French clowns didn't freak me out!



Pierrot & Moon Brooch - £36.00



Pierrot & Moon Necklace - £30.00



Pierrot Brooch - £57.00



Pierrot Earrings - £42.00



Pierrot Heart & Tear Necklace - £30.00



Pierrot Heart Earrings - £30.00



Pierrot Tiny Necklace - £24.00



Pierrot Ring - £24.00



Pierrot Phone Charm - £21.00



Pierrot Large Necklace - £57.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills