Monday, July 26, 2010

Lindsay Lohan - Hollywood Life Magazine, July/August 2003


Lindsay Lohan - Hollywood Life Magazine, July/August 2003
Originally uploaded by Kitten Moon


I was going through some old magazines and I found this highly ironic and inaccurate article about Linsday Lohan. It was originally published in Hollywood Life's July/August 2003 issue. Click on the image for a larger view.

Here's what the article says:

Hollywood being fraught with sybaritic, drug-addled teen actors as it is, it's refreshing to find an earthy charmer like singer/actress Lindsay Lohan, who first garnered notice with both critics and audiences for her dual role in the 1998 remake The Parent Trap. "My parents have kept me really grounded," the 17-year-old native New Yorker says. "I don't want to seem obnoxious or think I'm any different from anyone else. I've seen actors my age who are like that already, and it's not pretty."

Lohan, who has been modeling and doing TV commercials since the age of three, is currently filming the comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen; before that, she'll be seen in another Disney remake, Freaky Friday, in which she does the personality switcheroo with movie mom Jamie Lee Curtis. The multitalented redhead is also handling vocals on two songs in Friday, and her budding singing career (which also includes an album being produced by Emilio Estefan) ties in neatly with her long-range goals. "I'd like to win an Oscar and a Grammy someday. That'd be so hot," Lohan says. "I'd go on tour and live like a rock star, dammit!"

- Daniel Davis

No comments: