Friday, December 03, 2010

Burlesque!!!!


I LOOOOOOOOOVED this movie! Yeah, the story's been told a thousand times before (small town girl goes to Hollywood to make it big) but whatever. I could care less about that. The songs, the dancing, the costumes, the makeup, the hair! Not to mention the two divas extraordinaire, Cher & Christina. PLUS some of the song & dance numbers seemed a little bit influenced by my favorite movie Chicago, which all adds up to way too much awesomeness, at least for me! I've been listening to the soundtrack daily. MUCH better than Christina's last effort, Bionicicon. There's even a book out, loaded with photos from the film!

Burlesque: The Motion Picture Book - $19.80 @ Amazon.com

Burlesque - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Audio CD - $11.87 @ Amazon.com
Burlesque (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [+Digital Booklet] MP3 Download - $9.99 @ Amazon.com
Burlesque (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [+Digital Booklet] MP3 Download - $9.99 @ iTunes
icon

Here's a clip of one of my favorite numbers, But I Am a Good Girlicon



I can't wait for the dvd!

No comments: